The Bastard Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bastard Crew

We are the Bastards

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

recruits.........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MiroTheBastard
Ex-Officer
Ex-Officer
MiroTheBastard

recruits......... Empty
PostSubject: recruits.........   recruits......... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:50 am

should we start recruiting once we have the official op7 clan ready?
BTW i havent seen renzo online for a while when i do i will tell him
he is online every day according to his xfire profile
Back to top Go down
The Red Plague
The Creator
The Creator
The Red Plague

recruits......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: recruits.........   recruits......... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:28 am

yes if you would please. ill c if other games have clan support and such(btw get bf2 if u can, Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
https://thebastardcrew.forum.st
MiroTheBastard
Ex-Officer
Ex-Officer
MiroTheBastard

recruits......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: recruits.........   recruits......... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:14 am

does it have a cracked version?
Back to top Go down
SofakingTA\CT15DD
Ex-Grunt
Ex-Grunt

recruits......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: recruits.........   recruits......... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:35 pm

Nah, 1942 had a online multiplayer demo which sort of defeated the purpose of buying the game, but battlefield 2 is picky as heck! I made an account online there and now it's telling me that my cd key is invalid...I looked around online and i have seen that quite a few people have been having this problem...EA doesn't really care much about it. Mine won't even update...it's either battlefield or vista.
Hopefully i'll be able to fixx it next weekend and tear up the online servers, lol. If i get my cd key working, i'll share it with ya then you can just download the iso off google or something, and i can direct you in the direction of a crack aswell, seeing as i needed one to put it on my laptop and my pc, lol. for now, all i can do is watch the online servers, and get owned by bots in single player.
Back to top Go down
https://thebastardcrew.forum.st
Sponsored content

recruits......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: recruits.........   recruits......... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

recruits.........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bastard Crew :: Clan Talk-
Jump to: